Overseas Education Consultants are by definition Consultants; they counsel and help you in your endeavors to obtain admission in universities abroad (overseas).
If you intend to study abroad and are considering to talk to an Overseas Education Consultant, it is better to be informed as to what these awesome people exactly do.
Overseas Education Experts (most of them, if not all) guide you through the whole process: from obtaining the visa to acquiring admission in the right university. Some even take care of the processes like travel, insurance, and accommodation.
Here’s a list of things (services) a typical Overseas Education Consultant (OEC) might provide:
- Give you an overview of different universities in various countries. Where to go, when to go, which course to take, these questions (if you don’t have the answers yet) will be answered by the OEC.
- Detailed information of the courses the universities offer (including duration of the course, tuition, format, etc.). In order to make a well-informed decision as to which course to take (and in which university), you need complete information—OECs provide it.
- Based on your interest, academic history, ambitions, strengths, background, budget, etc., they assist you to choose the right course in the right university. They make a thorough evaluation of your particular situation before suggesting the best options for you.
- Sit you through the rules of immigration. These rules can be difficult to find and understand otherwise. Each country has its own set of rules and the governments regularly update them. It is important to keep a close eye on the rules to ensure a smooth study period abroad.
- Give you detailed information about Tuition fee, cost of living there (and living expenses), available scholarships, etc.
- In addition to the basic overview regarding courses and universities, OECs also guide you through your visa process: documentation, verification, and application of the visa. Chances of getting the visa if the student applies on his/her own are low. With an Overseas Education Consultant on your side, the chances are pretty good.
- Some consultants guide you through the Travel planning too. Assistance in flight bookings, airport pick up, accommodation, insurance etc. Many OECs have tie-ups abroad with universities as well as accommodation. They can set you up with your required accommodation. Otherwise, it is tough to find a place to stay in a foreign country, especially if we don’t have any acquaintances there.
Where to find Overseas Education Consultants?
On UDo mobile app, we host a panel of experts with over 16 years of experience in the field of Overseas Education. Through the mobile app, you can instantly connect to an expert and get the answers you are seeking, for a reasonable consultation fee.